I am in the process of finding a new home for my blog. Since October of 2007 I have been at Multiply.com but word came yesterday that as of December 1st Multiply will be closing down their blogging and social media options. That leaves me with trying to find a new home on the internet! I will post here for a few days and see how this works out.
Kris, I like this site and have set one up as well. We can try it a few days and see what we think.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! Now I have to figure out how I get to your page..haha. I clicked on your picture but it didn't take me to a blog.
DeleteHi Kris! OK set up an account here as well but honestly not sure what I'm doing....lol.
ReplyDeleteHey Kelly! I'm hoping this will work out! I'm off to see if I can get to your page!
DeleteIt looks good, Kris! ! Nice! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see you all here! I hope this ends up being a great option for all of us to keep in daily contact! I am kind of loss here but I will keep playing around with it and see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteHey Kris! I'm at http://maghod.blogspot.ca/ I started cross-posting here awhile ago- "just in case"-
ReplyDeleteKris I hope you like the move to here. :) I have been using Blogger since 2007 and haven't had any problems with it. For iPhone users (not sure of Android) they even have an app for your phone. I still prefer posting from my computer overall, but I've posted from my phone a few times as well. I look forward to reading your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kris,
ReplyDeleteLiking your blog. I have a site here too but don't know really how to use it. I need help linking my profile with my blog and also setting up my page. Any hints?
Hi Ruth! Here is a great article that should help you link your Google profile with your blog: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1375600
Delete