Since Walt and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary tomorrow, I thought I would do my Ten Thought Tuesday with us in mind.
1. Our wedding day was cool, sunshiny and a little breezy.
2. We were married by Fr. Sam at St. Athanasius Catholic Church.
3. Walt proposed to me while I was on my lunch break at work!
4. Our first date was going out for a pizza.
5. After our first date, I told my mom that I would marry him tomorrow if he asked.
6. The song we danced to for the first time as husband and wife was, Atlantic Starr’s - Always.
7. We spent our honeymoon in Florida and will be going back to Florida to celebrate our anniversary at the end of this month!
8. I remember asking my dad right before he walked me down the aisle if he had ever heard of bride passing out on the way to the altar. I was that nervous!
9. My bridesmaids dresses were pink.
10. It’s hard to believe that 25 years have passed since we said our I dos. In those 25 years we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children, and celebrated the wedding of our daughter. On a sad note, we lost a grandma, a mom, our dads and three brothers but our faith is a big part of our marriage/lives and we know that we will reunited with our loved ones. That is what marriage is all about - going through the happy times and the sad times together. We are excited to see what the next 25 years has in store for us!

Well, that brought tears to my eyes, Kris. What a wonderful ten thoughts to start your day with! Twenty five years go by in a flash, that's for sure. Joe and I are cruising up to 28 years. May God continue to bless you in your marriage, Kris, with good health and much happiness! You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete(Sure hope we can connect while you are in Florida this time!)
Happy anniversary! Your marriage is an inspiration!!! I hope you two have the best time and many more to come xxx
ReplyDeleteLoved reading about your wedding and those things leading up to, and then afterward. Happy times and sad times come with life and you have faced some of both. Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more years.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary and congrats on a wonderful life...have many more.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to a beautiful couple. May God's blessings continue to abound!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo collage!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blog! I hope you get to meet up with Terri and Joe too. I had dinner with a friend from Y360 and multiply,but had met him once before.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very good looking couple. I bet you were a beautiful bride. I have been married to Mark for 34 years. We are still a work in progress. Our Lord is the artist who created us though, so I trust in Him that the finished product will be perfect! I wish you both a very happy 25th Anniversary. Have a wonderful day & lots of fun in Florida!!
ReplyDeleteI love your Top Ten List! I hope you two have a wonderful anniversary and wishing you 25 more years of love and happiness. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your husband. I hope you have a wonderful 25th celebration and many more happy years together.
ReplyDelete