Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Ten Thought Tuesday
1. Today my family will start our good-byes to my father in-law.
2. I feel really blessed to have Fr. Jerry as our priest. His words were so comforting to us when we met with him yesterday.
3. Going through old family photos for my father in-law's memory board and dvd slideshow made me stop and think that the next time I feel like complaining about my life I need to sit down with family photos because they are sure evidence that my life is anything but bad. I can't tell you how how much these photos brought my spirits up!
4. I read the most romantic post this morning written by my friend Julie. Who would have thought that cookies could be so romantic? lol. I love her blog and sure wish I could find a way to add her to my blogger "Reader List". I have bookmarked her blog until I can figure why I am having the problem adding her to my blogger list.
5. My coffee pot broke this morning:-( I have a jar of instant coffee but it is not the same.
6. My MSU Spartans won this weekend! And, to top if off our biggest rivals, Michigan, got murdered by Alabama..whoo hooo!!
7. I am going to have a hard time coming up with 10 thoughts today.
8. This week is going to feel strange. My days have all been mixed up since my father in-law passed away and to have a holiday thrown in there, really has me mixed up! Today does not feel like a Tuesday to me at all.
9. Is there any new developments in the new Multiply site?
10. Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My prayers are with you at this time. Really nice sketch of your father in law. Family is such a blessing and I can tell by the love evident in your posts you have a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteEww on instant coffee. LOL it is NOT the same :)
My thoughts are with you at this time. It is hard to loose a family member but looking at photos and remembering good times is a blessing.
ReplyDeleteI have never drank coffee and only have instant here to offer guests..is it really awful? Take care Kris.
Am thinking of you and your family at this sad time. I hope you have that sketch framed.
ReplyDeleteI can see Walt in that sketch, Kris. It is so hard to lose a loved one, but you are so right to feel uplifted by photos and memories! The love does live on in our hearts. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. I think Starbucks instant might be okay, but we all know instant isn't "real" coffee! Make sure you get a new pot today! Hugs for you and all.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your father in law but that sketch is such a lovely keepsake.
ReplyDeleteNothing new on Multiply. I'm guessing it will just be turned off in Dec. I'm downloading blogs and once that's done I'm shutting down my site.
Adding a blog to your reader list: I've had a few like that but found that you can add them from the dashboard.. if it is a blogger blog. Copy the address of the blog from the address bar. On your dashboard, scoll down until you see your list of blogs and click the add button and follow the directions by putting the address in the URL box and save it. IT should show up on your list then.
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks for number 4! I sure hope we can finish getting this all worked out. I wish I knew if there was something I needed to do on my end and how.
ReplyDeleteMeant to also say, my prayers continue for you and your family. I know fist hand what it's like to lose a loved one.
ReplyDeleteThe pic is lovely. Your in my thoughts an prayers. May you find comfort and peace during this time. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI couldnt even post on multiply yesterday
ReplyDeleteA broken coffeepot is next to the worse thing that could happen. lol I really like the sketch of your father in law. I am not blessed with any artsy talents. So sorry for the family's sad time...never easy for sure. We SEC followers wished Michigan had beat Bama...they are the big guys here.
ReplyDeleteKris my thoughts and prayers are with you all today ...
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sketch to have of your father-in-law. Walt looks a lot like his Dad. My prayers continue to be with you and your family during this time. I did have to LOL at #6. They definitely took a beating from Alabama. Here is to hoping this is a better week for them. :) Or at least I am hoping. Illinois won their game so that made me happy. Now ready for some College and NFL football action all weekend long. Hope you got a new coffee pot and are not stuck drinking that instant stuff anymore. :)
ReplyDelete