Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Getaway

Walt and I enjoyed our weekend at the camper.  It was so nice to relax and leave some of the stress of the past week behind us.  

Northern Michigan has the best produce

Looking out the window from the our table at dinner

Sunflowers were everywhere!

We bought a bottle of a Michigan Chardonnay


 I love this man!


8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you got away for the weekend, Kris! Walt looks great. God bless you all for what you have been through. Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you were able to get away and rest and relax. Your pictures are beautiful as always. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...glad you were able to relax. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just seen your photos on facebook. I hope it was a good weekend for both of you. How I love your sunflower photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice for you two to be able to get away for a couple days. :) It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos! How nice to get away for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures and so sweet you post a pic of your beloved husband and words of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah!! So relaxing! What a great get away. Up north is peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete