Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!



I've been going through old photos lately and I came across this sweet one. This is Lindsay and Lauren on vacation in Traverse City, MI.  I love how Lindsay is looking up at her big sister with such admiration!  Every summer we would rent a condo at the Grand Traverse Resort with Walt's sister's family.  The cousins would have the best time playing on the beach, feeding the ducks, putt-putt golf and just hanging out in the condo together.  Those were some good times!

What is Wordless Wednesday?  According to Wiki Answers.com:  Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog.  Hence the 'wordless' title.  The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn't need any description.  I on the other hand, can't be wordless with my photos so I will be adding a few sentences each Wednesday to my photo choice.  

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I could do a wordless Wednesday post either! I'd have to say at least a few words. :) Great picture and great memories to have of your girls and of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do it "wordless" either, though some photos don't need much of a description. This one is precious, for sure, Kris. I love seeing the girls at this younger age!! Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "looking back" and remembering those precious, priceless days. I am like you, cant do it totally wordless, but we try! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your way is better too. I'll try to participate when I return home. As a matter of fact, I much rather have an explanation when someone posts photos. Sometimes I think I wonder where this was taken or who these people are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful to look back at beautiful family memories :) its great to see how close the sisters are :)

    ReplyDelete