Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


A picture of  Walt enjoying the Marriott Grande Vista Resort in Orlando!
Only 3 more sleeps and we will be there!






















What is Wordless Wednesday?  According to Wiki Answers.com:  Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog.  Hence the 'wordless' title.  The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn't need any description.  I on the other hand, can't be wordless with my photos so I will be adding a few sentences each Wednesday to my photo choice.  

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad to see you join in! Loved your photo for this week!

      Delete
  2. I know you are looking forward to Florida. Are you going to get to see Terri this trip? In case I forget, have a really good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! Yes, my sis and I are going to go visit Terri in Lakeland!

      Delete
  3. Linda, we have already communicated about getting together when Kris is here! I can't wait. We've missed each other the last two times they were in Florida. I think we are going to make it happen this trip! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're able to sleep that last night before your trip. I don't usually get a lot of sleep before a big journey. Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I don't think I could be wordless either. That looks like a great place, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip to Florida Kris. This is a great time in the year to be going. Still warm enough for the beaches, and less crowded places all around. Give Terri a hug from me. Now that Megan is back in NY going to school, I miss my yearly visits to the Sunshine State. Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return. Hugs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete