Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beautiful Fall Day

It was a such a beautiful fall day for Matthew's senior photos.  We drove out to the country to have my cousin's wife, Michelle, take his photos.  She is just starting her photography business and is so talented.  When we arrived at their house, Matt was really happy to see my cousin's classic VW bus parked in their yard and ready to use in some of the photos.   Matt has always been drawn to the 60's era.  He prefers to listen to classic rock on vinyl instead of a CD.  His favorite rock band is the Beatles and Bob Dylan is usually playing on his record player when he is doing his homework.  He told me once that Dylan's music is perfect for when he is writing an essay or studying.  I'm still trying to figure out how it can be that one day he is playing with Hot Wheel cars and in a blink of eye he is graduating from high school!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I'm going to enjoy the rest of my evening by watching a movie and flipping through my new Rachael Ray magazine!


I snapped a few pictures with my cell phone today:






7 comments:

  1. I remember the feeling....they grow up entirely too fast. The pictures are so good and he is such a handsome young man. Hope your week ahead is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very handsome son! I love the way senior pictures are done these days. They are so much more fun than the posed and very un-natural photos of my day. Glad you had such beautiful weather for the photo shoot! I'll look forward to seeing the actual photos, when they are ready for viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Linda and Terri. My nephew Aaron loves that era too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are fabulous!!! Great share :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures Kris. Yes they grow up so fast but you have raised a fine and handsome young man & each year holds new joys and accomplishments. I know you are proud and rightfully so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They grow up too quickly. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very interesting about his interest in the 60's. I hope he has a wonderful senior year!

    ReplyDelete