Friday, October 19, 2012
Five Question Friday
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
I am embarrassed to confess that I have a spare room that is over flowing right now with hidden junk :-)
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
No! I walk from my mailbox right to the garbage can with them. If they are on TV, I usually ignore them or turn the channel.
3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
Thanksgiving! I love everything there is about this holiday. Food, family, friends, football..etc.
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
Either deodorant or soap
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
Heck yes! Who's to say that he wouldn't think killing me might help someone? I've never watched Dexter before and have always wonder what it was about. Sounds kind of disturbing!
From the blog, My Little Life (http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/):
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ReplyDelete1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
I don't hide anything. Take me (and our house) as it is, or don't knock on the door! LOL
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
Nope - I am a conservative for life.
3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
It used to be Thanksgiving, but since we don't have our big family get-togethers anymore, I guess it would be during Christmas time, with friends.
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
I take it this is a deserted island... not the Bahamas... my BIG bottle of sunscreen!
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
I've never watched Dexter, but I probably would turn him in. Murder is NOT a good thing, no matter the motive.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has never seen Dexter- not that I've seen most American shows. LOL. I'd probably have a junk room too if I had the space. My friend gave me a beautiful, but too big, candle for looking after her cat in August. I had to give it away because I don't have a place for it.
ReplyDeleteI dont hide anything...what you see is what it is!
ReplyDeleteAds definitely do not sway me one way or the other...in fact, I just dont watch them.
Thanksgiving for sure!
mouth wash!
I dont know who Dexter is, but murder is murder and I would tell!
I have a room that I use for a walk in closet because my home is not large and I do not have a basement but I am working on getting rid of stuff. The grown kids need to help me I still have things of theirs stored! blah
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving is the less stress for me. My husband helps a lot and it's a relaxing time with family
Can't even imagine my husband as a serial killer LOL he is so much the opposite a gentle man and tenderhearted ..I laugh to think of it . :-) We had a drama at church once and they were giving out parts. They were trying to find someone to play the part of satan and had people laugh to make it sound evil. My husband tried bless his heart but the room broke down in laughter , real scary NOT . It's just that the question struck me funny remembering that and I am smiling