I'm not sure if I am going to be able to come up with ten thoughts this morning! But here we go...
1. I'm tired of hearing what the Yankees are doing wrong in the playoff series. Why can't the media start talking about what the Tigers are doing right! There is another team playing and to hear the media you would think the only team that matters are those damn Yankees.
2. I need to clean off and organize my computer desk. It's starting to stress me out!
3. Only 69 days until Christmas!
4. I had a dream about my dad last night. It was awesome seeing his face and hearing his voice.
5. Did anyone else watch the space jump over the weekend? A man free fell 23 miles from outer space! It was incredible to watch!
6. The coffee is tasting so delicious this morning!
7. I've been logging in my meals on Lose It.com and I noticed that my Weight Watcher points are in line with what my daily calorie goals are. I was happy to see that!
8. I love that fruits and veggies are 0 points!
9. I have a gift basket order that I need to start working on. It's for a bridal shower and it is a kitchen theme basket.
10. Wishing everyone a terrific Tuesday!

I so love your love of the Tigers and dont blame you one bit for being upset at the media. Seems they get hung up on one thing and cant let go. I am like you, not sure I can come up with 10 thoughts, but gonna give it a try! Have a great day Kris.
ReplyDeleteWe are cheering for the Tigers, too, Kris. Your #3 stresses me out! LOL How nice that your dad came to you in your dreams. It brings comfort! I might try 10 thoughts today, but need to gather them first! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteI never saw the space jump thing, sounds great. 5 months today since my Dad passed away. I love when a sight, scent or dream brings him closer even though he is always in my heart. Little things stir up those memories and I have good ones, can tell you do too. HUGS
ReplyDeleteGo tigers! Gm :)
ReplyDeleteMy sister Jackie agrees with me on the homemade gifts for Christmas. We both got the same cookbook with this in mind on Kindle. Everybody asks for buckeye candy and Mexican wedding cookies. I'm sure your gift basket will be well-received and useful.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Krissy, well it's still morning here anyway. I agree about your Tigers even though I don't watch baseball. I wish there was a news station that only broadcast good news,π° kinda like your sis's magazine that only publishes positive happenings. I love that! I also love things organized, it keeps me calm & I can get a lot more accomplished in an organized space. # 3 kinda stresses me too, but I love Christmas π²& I love Brenda's idea of homemade gifts. I recently had a dream where my younger son was both a baby & an adult. Isn't that odd? I heard about space jump but missed seeing it. π I drinkπlemon water every morning, multiple health benefits. My hubby & older son love their coffee! ☕Me, I'm a tea person. Keep up the good progress on WW! I just plain ol' love fruits & veggies!π½π I am currently finishing up a snowman ⛄made out of wood. He is too adorable if I do say so myself! Please forgive my rambling long comment & have a blessed and wonderful day!!! Hugs π P.S. I won't do a ten thought reply every time, I promise.π
ReplyDeleteGreat ten thoughts! :) I can't believe Christmas is going to be here so soon. I love it. This year though I am really going to scale back on the gifts. Or so I am going to try. Honestly last year I didn't even blog or post Christmas pictures because I kid you not, I was so embarrassed by how much stuff Ava received. Not only from me, but from her extended family as well. It was ridiculous. I actually have been working on a post about Christmas and gift giving. I really want to set a better example for Ava about what the holiday's are really about. Not just to say it, but to do so with actions as well. I mean what child needs to spend well over an hour opening presents. Granted we do the angel tree and donate every year at Christmas, but I want something with more meaning I guess you could say. Less commercialized and more about what the holiday is really about. My Mom loved Christmas time and growing up she went all out. But she also had 4 kids so that meant quite a few presents under the tree. As to where I have one, yet it looks like I have 5 or 6 kids. lol Oh and how wonderful to have had that dream of your Dad. I love those kinds of dreams. Kind of reassuring to know that they are still here with us and watching over us. I've had those of my Grandpa and even my Mom I've had once already. They are truly a gift. And even though my Mom is still here, seeing her in the dream as she was before she has gotten really bad, oh such a blessing. I was going through some paperwork of my Mom's this morning and I came across her debit card with her signature on the back and I stared at it for the longest time. I just couldn't put it down. Such a silly thing that catches you up, but her handwriting is so similar to mine and as a child I remember how much I always loved her handwriting. It is definitely these little things that just stop you in your tracks. I did see the guy jump from the edge of space. Ava even watched it with me too. How incredible was that. And watching his Mom watch it too was so touching. As a Mom I cannot imagine watching it, but then again I cannot imagine not watching it. So thankful all turned out well for him and he landed safely.
ReplyDelete