1. The Tigers are playing the Giants in the World Series! Game 1 is tomorrow at 8:07!
2. I'm going to go workout before I start work this morning.
3. I need to go grocery shopping!
4. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
5. Matt's fall play is fast approaching! He plays the Historian in Monty Python's Spamalot.
6. I think Walt and I have decided to be a doctor and nurse for the Halloween party.
7. We have had some mild temps the last couple of days. Yesterday we were in the low 70's!
8. Our dog, Buddy, is starting to show his age:-( He has a hard time going up the stairs and can no longer jump up on our bed. It's sad when you start seeing them age like this.
9. Scooby on the other hand makes up for what Buddy can't do..LOL. He can be so silly! Below is a picture of Scooby laying on the couch this morning. You would think that this position would be be painful for him!
10. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Go Tigers! No, I haven't started Christmas shopping yet - except new living room furniture counts for Joe and me. Be careful playing doctor! ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt is sad when our fur-children start showing their age. :-( Buddy is very cute! Our cats get in those upside twisted around positions, too! LOL
Wishing you a good Tuesday!
Go tigers!!!! Yay!!! Ah your dog is so cute! Have a good one :) good thoughts :)
ReplyDeleteGo Tigers! Cant wait to see pics of the dr. and nurse!!! I don't do much Christmas shopping any more. Each adult in the family buys 1 gift and then we have fun playing Chinese exchange. I do buy some little something for each of the 6 grandchildren, but usually do that online. I am not a shopper at all. It is sad when our fur babies grow old...seems like sometimes it happens overnight. Have a good Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see Buddy and Scooby up there I'm reminded of two of my sister's dogs, except they're female. I'll have to post a funny photo of Ruby, so you'll see how simliar she is to Scobby. Is he like the dog in the cartoon? I miss the antics and company of my Zara, but know she is no longer suffering.
ReplyDeleteAs for Christmas, I think I've already mentioned that I make lots of goodies, buckeye candy among them, for Christmas. Everyone looks forward to the buckeyes, and at least one person has requested Mexican wedding cookies.
Good luck to your team and have a good day.
Cute blog! Love your dog pics and I haven't started Christmas shopping but I am considering it soon. I want to start baking soon and freeze some goodies so I wont have so much to do at once Have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of Scooby. Sorry to hear about Buddy. My 2 dogs are both 13 years old and it is beginning to show. At least they have good loving homes to end their days in.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Our last dog lived to 14 so yes it's so hard when they get older ..they are part of the family. We have Nanook and got more than anticipated lol she was pregnant when we got her ..anyways she sort of has a boy name and people think she's a boy..not now though!
ReplyDelete