Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why Oh Why??




I have to ask myself why do I get so worked up over a baseball game?  Half the time my mood depends on if the Tigers are winning or losing.  They made it to the playoffs and were off to a great start (up 2 games) and that is where it ended.  

They went to Oakland and have proceeded to lose two in a row.  Last night we had the lead going into the 9th inning.  We were only 3 outs away from advancing to the American League Championship Series.  

I have no idea why the Tigers continually go to Jose Velverde to close a game.  He blew it last night by coming in and giving up 3 runs in the 9th inning.  

We now have to hope our number one pitcher, Justin Verlander, can get the job done in Oakland tonight.   It will be another late night for Detroit fans because being on the west coast the game doesn't start until 9:30.  

Come on Tigers!  Don't let the season end tonight!  

5 comments: