1. It's so nice having my mom with us again!
2. We have a holiday event to attend on Thursday. Hollyfest is a benefit that helps support the Family Center of Grosse Pointe and Harper Woods. There will be cocktails, dinner and a silent auction. I'm excited to get dressed up and have a fun night out all while supporting a great organization.
3. I've started watching the TV show Parenthood. It's been on for a few years now but it's new to me. It grab my attention a few weeks ago and now I look forward to watching it on Tuesday nights while Walt is bowling.
4. My son, Matt will be competing with his high school drama club at the Michigan Thespian Festival this weekend. They are taking their production of Monty Python's Spamalot to the festival and he also has a solo acting scene that he will perform before judges. Wishing him good luck!!
5. I love waking up in the morning and turning on the Christmas tree and the other decorations.
6. I think my family is officially tired of leftovers. I'm going to have to think of something to make for dinner tonight..haha. It was fun while it lasted!
7. I need to buy a new holiday tablecloth for my kitchen table. I still have some money left on a Kirkland's gift card. I think I might stop in there today and see what they have.
8. I can't believe the Powerball lotto is up to 425 million! I'm going to stop today and get a ticket. I can spare a couple of dollars for a chance to win that kind of money! About 15 years ago my cousin won 2 million on the Michigan lotto!
9. I've decided on spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner tonight..easy enough:-)
10. Wishing everyone a terrific Tuesday!





Good luck to Matt and his troup at the competition! Keep us posted, please. We didn't have leftovers to get tired of this year. I think I will cook next year. Going out just isn't the same. We don't watch Parenthood, but I might have to catch it with your recommendation. I love Kirkland's. They have great things, reasonably priced! Hope you find your tablecloth. Joe and I need to buy a Powerball ticket, too. You just never know. Good friends of ours won the Florida Lotto a few years ago - $22 million!! One never knows, does one?! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to Matt and don't tell him he looks a lot like James Dean. I, like many others in Spain, only buy lottery at Christmastime, which is when not so much money is in play. There is a famous place in Madrid where everybody buys a ticket - Doña Manoli. I'm sharing a ticket from there with a friend. Anyway, this is the last time the winnings will be tax free Good luck to you and the lottery.
ReplyDeleteI'm tired of leftovers lol. Tonight is Italian stew and maybe tomorrow I'll make a turkey noodle soup.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to Matt from me too!
ReplyDeleteThe lottery here has a few millions too but the chances to win are so small I don't even try, LOL.
Spaghetti and garlic bread ... yummie :)