This is truly the season of celebrations. Last week we attended Hollyfest and tonight will be a fun evening at the Ardmore Cafe for the Pointe Magazine Christmas party. The Ardmore Cafe owners, Larry and Ray, never disappoint - they serve amazing food and I honestly don't think there is a more beautifully decorated restaurant this time of year.
I finished spraying the coasters for tonight's party. Well, I should actually say that Walt finished spraying them. He does a better job than I do. You have to be careful to spray the sealer evenly or it will leave the coasters looking blotchy. They turned out with a nice soft shine to them. This morning I will bag and bow them and have them ready to set at each place setting.
After tonight's party we will start looking forward to the MicroCODE Christmas party. This is the company that I do bookkeeping and clerical work for. It will be held at my boss's house. We always have a fun time there. We do a Christmas gift exchange game, where you can snatch a gift away from someone. Last year one of the popular gifts was an Olive Garden gift card.
Here are a few more pictures from Hollyfest! Wishing you all a terrific Tuesday!
 |
| Corey and Lauren |
 |
| me and Lauren |
 |
| Our handsome guys..Corey and Walt |
Such pretty surroundings and in addition, pretty people! Enjoy the holiday parties/festivities.
ReplyDeleteI do like your coasters and can't wait to see them on the tables. What a lovely gesture! I also enjoyed seeing your photos too. Enjoy your Christmas party tonight.
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful photos, Kris!! "Happy" beams from all your faces!! It sure is a busy, but very fun time of year. Our parties don't start until next week, but none will be in such beautiful surroundings as you show here. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteReally great photos! Enjoy the season!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Enjoy your parties :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. You have such a lovely family Kris! And the party looked like it was beautifully decorated. :)
ReplyDelete