Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ten Thoughts On Tuesday!





1.  I always feel so overwhelmed this time of the year.  

2.  I made a big pot of chicken noodle soup today.

3.  I think the retro bowling shirts that Walt's team are sporting this year are fantastic.

4.  Even though I feel overwhelmed, I am happy.

5.  I loved the message that Fr. Jerry gave us at church on Sunday - Don't let small problems grow into big problems.  

6.  Parenthood is on tonight!  I love that show!

7.  I made grilled cheese sandwiches to go with the chicken noodle soup..yum!

8.  We ate early tonight because Matt started work at 4 pm and Walt has bowling tonight.

9.  Happy Birthday to my dear friend Terri!  I hope your day has been great!

10. It was surprisingly easy to come up with 10 thoughts!  Hope you all have had a terrific Tuesday so far!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kris!! I feel very special to be included in your 10 thoughts today!! Love Walt's shirt! Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sounds extremely good!! Hugs & love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Hope your birthday was extra special!

      Delete
  2. Why is it that we feel a "tad" overwhelmed this time of year? Oh, I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the fact that we feel compelled to bake about 15 different Christmas goodies & perfectly wrap everybody's present, not to mention come up with something tasty for dinner 8 days a week, keep the house clean, exercise, do the laundry, shop for groceries for the dinners that happen 8 days a week.... Did I mention breathe? Don't forget to breathe! Lol. I am also overwhelmed, but happy. Enjoy the holiday season Krissy and give my love to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! It's so good to hear from you! I'm trying to breathe..LOL. Sounds like you have lots going on too! Have you done any new furniture projects? Hugs to you cousin!

      Delete
  3. I think we're all busy bees at this time of the year. I made some golden potato soup that I finished eating last night. Your dinner time is when lots of people are finishing eating lunch here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm..golden potato soup..yum! That isn't our normal dinner time. We usually eat around 6 but our house can be like a revolving door..so many different schedules.

      Delete
  4. This is a busy time of the year, but I have backed down so much on things to do, that it hasnt been bad this time around. I did not send cards this year; we did not put up a big tree, just a table top one; I ordered every single gift we are giving online and they have been delivered to my door, so we are able to ride and look at the Christmas lights and decorations, enjoy the evenings watching Christmas movies, etc. It must be what old people like us do! lol Soup and grilled cheese is a super winter meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a smart woman Linda! My stress is coming from work. I have year-end bookkeeping that needs to be completed, I have gift basket and coaster special orders that I need to finish and deliver, and I have magazine ads that I need to sell. It's becoming too much for me. I wish I could enjoy the holidays but I'm just too busy.

      Delete
  5. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed! I keep forgetting about 10 Thought Tuesday until it's too late. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool shirt :) hope your week is less stressful. Your soup an sandwiches sound yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is easy to feel overwhelmed at this time of year but if we keep counting our blessings then all will work out just fine.

    ReplyDelete