Monday, January 21, 2013

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

I found the easiest recipe of all time and on Pinterest.  The Pineapple Angel Food Cake recipe calls for only two ingredients!  A 20 oz can of crushed pineapples and a box of angel food cake mix, that is it!  This yummy cake has only 156 calories per serving and 3 Weight Watcher points!

Start by preheating the oven at 350.  Next all you have to do is mix the can of pineapple (with its juices) and the cake mix together in a bowl (there is no need to follow the directions on the box).  After about a half minute of stirring, the mixture will turn airy and fluffy. Mix until it is well blended and then pour the mixture into a non greased 9 x 13 baking dish.  Bake for about 35-40 minutes.   That is all there is to making this scrumptious cake!






6 comments:

  1. You and I must be on the same wave length...lol....I made the one with Angel Food Cake Mix and lemon pie filling today. It is easy like the pineapple one, and good for WW as well. I will have to do that one next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made that recipe a couple of times already. It is really delicious! Angel food cake mixes are amazingly versatile! Thanks for reminding me about this, Kris. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good!! I'm going to have to try it for a girls night with Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if this is one of the recipes that I found on pinterest with only 2 ingredients. I'm going to check. Angel food cake is one of my favourites. Too bad we don't have the mixes and I've never been able to make one that wasn't as heavy as a big rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds and looks delicious! I think I am going to have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete