![]() |
1. I'm enjoying a quiet evening at home by myself. Walt is bowling, Lindsay is busy with production day at the newspaper and Matt is working at the deli.
2. Since Jan 2nd I have loss 8 pounds! I'm on track to reach my goal weight by the middle of April!
3. I've decided to go with an off white headboard. Walt reminded me that we have an old headboard that used to be my mom's. I had forgotten all about it. I looked at it today and it will look so pretty after we paint it.
4. I love the new cable channel we just started getting last month. It's called MeTV. They play all the old classic TV shows. Last night we watched The Bob Newhart Show and Emergency!
5. I'm running 3 miles consistently now. It feels amazing.
6. I love random vintage photos. I spend way too much time on Pinterest browsing through them. I even started a Pinterest board for "Old Trucks"..LOL.
7. This world is really getting strange. There was a news report a few days ago was that a coffin was stolen from a local cemetery. This morning they reported that the coffin was found in a van but the body that was in it was missing. A few hours later we get an update that the body was found inside the 93 year old deceased man's son's freezer. He was storing it there with the hope that God would resurrect his father. (Link to the story)
8. I think I am going to go make me a cup of green tea and curl up on my couch with a book :-)
9. Did anyone watch the Golden Globe Awards? Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were the best hosts I think I have ever seen..they were hilarious!
10. Goodnight and thanks for stopping by my blog!


#2 Congratulations! I can't imagine that you have 8 pounds that need to be lost, but congratulations!
ReplyDelete#3 That will be even more special! Can't wait to see it in place!
#5 Congratulations again! Running a 5K consistently is great! When is your next race?
#6 I haven't been on my Pinterest page in ages. I need to go over there and check it out again. Vintage photos are great! I'll have to look at your old trucks!
#7 Poor guy. Hope someone is getting him some help.
#8 What are you reading tonight?
#9 No, we don't watch the award shows. Joe hates them, and I don't really care, so it's okay to see the winners in the paper the next day.
You have a good evening, and Wednesday!
You sound settled in for the winter. So proud for you of the weight loss. I am proud of you and Terri for even doing it.....I have gotten to the point now that I dont even care! However, due to being "puny" (sick), I have lost about 6 lbs. That is good for my blood sugars anyway. I dont watch the award shows either, and definitely not reality shows. In fact, tv right now is a bummer! Hope Wed. is good for you.
ReplyDeleteI watched an old black and white film last night - The Nuremberg Trial with Spencer Tracy, Burt Lancaster, Marlene Dietrich and other greats.. The only problem was it finished so late. I'll definitely be reading more tonight than watching TV. As a matter of fact, as soon as. I have dinner I'm going to read until it't time to have a shower and get into bed.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your finished bedroom.
I like looking at old pictures too. I have a few pictures of my great-grandmother and her children. I downloaded pictures of my family onto a disk, and I am planning to take it to Walmart to have pictures printed for scrapbooking.
ReplyDelete