Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Quick Hello!

Lindsay sitting in the Arizona Diamond Backs dugout.
There isn't too much to post about but I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello to everyone.  I also have a prayer request.  Lindsay is flying home from Arizona this afternoon.  Could you say a prayer for safe travels?  I don't know too much about flying and weather conditions.  She has clear skies in Phoenix but she will be flying over the area that is getting the blizzard.  They can usually fly above the storm, right?  Okay, you can see that I am entering into worry mode..lol.

I had a doctor visit yesterday for my annual physical.  I have been fighting a cold for over a week now so I was also going to mention that to my doctor but I never had the chance!  The nurse looked at my chart and she told me that my last physical was on March 9, 2012.  My insurance company will only pay for one physical per a 12 month period.  I decided to reschedule because this visit is almost $200 and I would much rather have my insurance company take care of the bill.  And, I'm happy to say that my cold is about 80% better this morning. 

Well, that is about all I have for today!  Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday!  




8 comments:

  1. Will certainly pray for travel safety for Lindsay and Mothers always worry Kris! lol Glad your cold is better and I don't blame you for waiting for the dr. visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers lifted, Kris. Let us know, please, when she is safely home! Glad you cold is better, but boo on going to the doctor and being sent away (happened to me a week ago!). Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, let us know when she arrives. I don't imagine there will be any problem flying over the storm unless the weather is bad in Michigan for the landing. I have lots of flying experience, but can't say I love flying. Hope your cold gets 100% better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Lundsey. Hope you feel better too. Have a good one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said a prayer for Lindsay to make it home safe & for you to be restored to vibrant health. I eat lots of raw garlic & I also drink a cayenne cocktail for good health. So far only 1 cold lasting about a week, never progressing to severe. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope she made it home safely or that she will soon. Glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the prayers everyone! She made it home safe. We just got home from a nice dinner out. What an incredible time she had!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I was going to pray for safe travels, then just saw she's already home. I'll say a general prayer for her just the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete