It Has Been A Long Time!
I can't believe how long it has been since I have written anything. I have been busy with so much and I wish I was better at multitasking but I get to a point where I can only focus on one or two things. I had to let blogger go for a time. I am going to be catching up on reading each of your pages. I might not do too much commenting on previous posts but from this point on, I hope to be active on blogger. I miss you all and look forward to reconnecting again!
I have missed you here, but knowing how much you do and having going on in your life, I hoped you were just busy and nothing serious going on. Good to have you back with us, and you don't need to comment on my past blogs...you should just start from today! Happy Friday and weekend my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
DeleteI've missed you, too!! Work and family are always more important, but it's nice to see you back!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri! I need to learn how to balance my life out just a little better..lol. It feels good to be back! Have a great weekend!
DeleteI know what you mean about having to let something go. Sometimes it just is too much to handle all at once!
ReplyDeleteCynthia..you are so right! Have a good weekend!
DeleteMultiply sure messed up things for us. Luckily most of my MP contacts I 'see' on facebook.
ReplyDeleteBrenda..Facebook is great for quick updates and keeping in touch but I sure do love blogging and you can't do that there, nor would I want to..lol. It feels good to get back to writing my thoughts down again. Have a great weekend!
DeleteI was gone for quite a bit myself and for the same reason as you. I missed you when I returned. Glad to see you're back.
ReplyDelete