Friday, March 22, 2013

Yes To Love!


Happy Friday to everyone!  Lauren shared with me one of the best videos I have seen in a long time.  It will bring tears to your eyes and joy to your heart.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!









4 comments:

  1. Ah heck, that was BEAUTIFUL, Kris. Brought tears to my eyes. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the one where he asked her to marry him. Both videos are exceptionally well done and tender. I wish them nothing but happiness and many years to enjoy their love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somethings up with this blog site. the word: comments is invisible. I just happened to drag over where it was and then it appears. Also at the end the word home is invisible as are the arrows for newer or older posts. Perplexing! Anyway, I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that Kris.

    ReplyDelete