This is my first time participating in Throwback Thursday. This week's photo is of my dad and Matthew. Matthew was about 3 years old in this photo. My dad is wearing a suit so it had to be a special occasion because I can probably count on one hand how many times I've seen my dad in a suit. I know my dad would be so proud of the young man that Matthew has grown up to be.
I love looking back at old photos. I think Throwback Thursdays are going to be fun!
I love looking back at old photos. I think Throwback Thursdays are going to be fun!

Matt and that sweet smile hasnt changed a bit. I know this picture is very special to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda..I said the same thing..he still has that same sweet smile:-)
DeleteA great photo! I think Throwback Thursday also lets us share something we are thankful for - good memories and old photos lovingly maintained! I need to find a photo for today! Great post, Kris!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right Terri - I look at old photos and I can't help but be grateful for so many special memories!
DeleteA wonderful photo. Lots of love and pride in that picture !
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cheryl!
DeleteCute little boy, handsome man. Good memories.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb..and yest..such good memories!
DeleteExcellent post. I'm curious where you all come up with these topics to participate in? Ten Thought Tuesday, Thankful Thursday, Wordless Wednesday, now Throwback Thursday?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie! I get the topics from other blogs that I read, not sure where they get them..LOL.
DeleteWhat a great photo of your Dad and Matthew together. I think it is fun to look back at days gone by and be reminded of the blessings (big or small) we've had in our lives. So excited to see you take part in the Throwback Thursday fun. :)
ReplyDeleteI see your family has always been into baseball. Love the photo and memories.
ReplyDelete