As most of you know I love Pinterest. I could spend hours browsing through recipes, quotes, photography from across the globe, fashion..oh I could go on and on. Here are my favorite pins from this past week.
![]() |
| Pinned to my "What's Cooking" board - Go Greek: 5 layer Greek dip (hummus, cucumber, olives, feta, red bell pepper, dill). Yum! Healthy and perfect for spring/summer! The original link to this recipe: http://www.thelovelycupboard.com/2011/09/5-layer-greek-dip.html |
![]() |
| I pinned this to my "Health & Fitness" board. No explanation needed. It speaks volumes. The original link: http://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-eating |
![]() |
| This awesome tablet holder was pinned to my Crafts-DIY board. I would love to have this when I am reading a recipe off of my iPad! The original link: http://mamiejanes.blogspot.com/2013/03/another-kitchen-tablet-holder.html |
![]() |
| I pinned this to my "Pretty Porches" board. I could see this being a Bed and Breakfast.Original Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/julskovac/4998881890/ So there you have it! My favorites from Pinterest this week! Enjoy your weekend everyone!! |




I've always loved that shade of pink and grey together. I think I may have pinned the Greek dip. I know I have spinach dip with Greek yoghurt pinned. Thanks for sharing your pins.
ReplyDeleteKris, don't you have a smart cover for your ipad? They're wonderful for protecting and for propping it up, so you can see your recipes.
I just have a regular cover, it doesn't prop up. I'm really thinking of making the cutting board one. The blogger who made this one did it for less than $3.00 and it so cute for the kitchen:-).
DeleteI enjoy Pinterest too and so many good things there. That was a real find online. Love the things you pinned too. Have a great weekend Kris.
ReplyDeleteThere is no telling what you are going to find on there..it is such a fun site! You have a wonderful weekend too, Linda!
DeleteCan't beat $3 - just as long as the ipad is secure. I know I've seen those smart covers cheaper than what I paid for mine. I was looking for them on amazon (Spain) and found some even more expensive ones. I did find a glass pan lid I've been wanting for a long time though.
ReplyDeleteBrenda..I never thought about the fact that it could fall off of the stand! I have a feeling that the cutting board would not be a good idea. I could see something bumping it and the iPad falling face down onto the counter!
DeleteI love Pinterest, too, and can get lost for hours. I have tried to stay away from it lately. Between Pinterest, Ancestry.com, Facebook and Blogger, it's a wonder I get anything done. Hours and hours go by....
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! LOL
DeleteGreat blog! I love Pinterest and will be pinning that recipe! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteKrissy, I looked at the original inspiration for the cutting board iPad holder. I was thinking if you took 2 pieces of a thin board (I'm thinking heavy duty paint stir-stick from Home Depot) and after you cut it to the right width, glue it together in the shape of an L. Then wood glue the L to the cutting board. Make sure you sand the area where you will put glue for a better adhesion. Look at the L and picture the cutting board to the right side of it. You can see how you could have a nice deep space to keep your device secure. I would make the L only slightly taller on the left side though, not as long as it looks here. Then I would run a wooden wedge block the whole width of the back for extra stability. Super cute painted and distressed like the one pictured in your blog. I say give it a whirl. It's an easy-peasy project. By the way, I get the heavy duty paint stir-sticks free at Home Depot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip Deb! I will give it a try!
DeleteI love Pinterest too. Great idea for the iPad, might have to get the hubby to make me one of those.
ReplyDeleteJilly - What is your username on Pinterest? I'll start following your boards:-)
Delete