Today's Throwback Thursday photo is from April 24, 1987. Walt and I were in his sister's wedding. 5 months later, Walt and I took a trip down the aisle as well! I laugh at how bushy my eyebrows were back then. I clearly didn't have a clue as to what tweezers or wax could do back then..haha

What a great photo and memory! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute! I said on FB that Walt looks Italian in this photo! Love your 80s big hair, too! It's fun to look back. I'll have to dig for a photo when I get home, to post for Throwback Thursday. I recently connected with a high school classmate who I haven't seen since graduation. I would not have known her now, if she came to my door! Funny how some people haven't changed much, and others look entirely different!
ReplyDeleteGREAT!
ReplyDeleteYou both look very elegant and nice together. I just noticed your necklace. What was it made of?
ReplyDeleteKrissy, you're so pretty. Bushy brows or no bushy brows! You look like you were about 17. Was Walt robbing the cradle? Lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic! Fun to see :)
ReplyDelete