I love to blog but it seems lately I don't feel like I have much to write about. It's not that I am not busy or that I haven't been doing anything, it's just day to day kind of stuff. I wish I had some witty stories to tell or some big news to share but there isn't anything like that to write about. My life is peaceful and happy and for that I am so grateful! Here are some special moments from the last few weeks.
Matt received his Thespian cords at his Senior Show. This was his last show where all the seniors performed together. A bittersweet moment for sure. Theater has been such an awesome experience for him.
Matthew and his girlfriend Kristen performed together for the first time at their senior show. They played a couple that was on their first date. It was such a funny skit!
This is one of my Mother's Day gifts from Lauren and Corey. I love it so much! It looks so nice on my kitchen counter.
We have been enjoying our beautiful weather by grilling and eating those awesome "summer" foods.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to. Have a wonderful week!
I have missed you, but I know you are a busy lady, so knew you would catch up when you could. Love the pictures, and the food is making me hungry just sitting here looking at it. Hope your summer is just what you want it to be. Keep in touch when you can.
I've been watching for you and have missed your posts. I know what you mean about not feeling like you have much to write about, I'm the same way most days.
I usually can scrape up enough to write about on a weekly basis. I certainly don't have enough to write about every day nor the time to even think about writing a post. We're having the weather you guys were having a week or so ago - cold. Still I prefer that to hot sticky weather.
I have missed you, but I know you are a busy lady, so knew you would catch up when you could. Love the pictures, and the food is making me hungry just sitting here looking at it. Hope your summer is just what you want it to be. Keep in touch when you can.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Matthew.
ReplyDeleteI've been watching for you and have missed your posts. I know what you mean about not feeling like you have much to write about, I'm the same way most days.
I usually can scrape up enough to write about on a weekly basis. I certainly don't have enough to write about every day nor the time to even think about writing a post. We're having the weather you guys were having a week or so ago - cold. Still I prefer that to hot sticky weather.
ReplyDeleteHi Kris! I've missed you, but know how it is! My daily blogs are sometimes just blah, blah, blah! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou have such a great family, and I love the photos you shared today! Hope you have a great rest of the week!
Your Mother's Day gift is beautiful. Love your photos. It looks like you have been a blessed kind of busy
ReplyDelete