Good morning! There isn't much to write about today so I will keep is short and sweet. The picture of Walt and the kids was taken on Father's Day. It was such a nice day. We hung out with the kids all day and Walt requested I make Wimpies for dinner. I have the recipe for Wimpies in my recipe tab. It's a dish that his mom used to make when Walt was a little boy.
Check out Detroit Tigers pitcher Max Scherzer's eyes! He has a condition called heterochromia iridum of the eye. Back in 2011, at one of their games, the Tigers had a Scherzer bobblehead giveaway. The eyes on the bobblehead were displayed with the two different eye colors. I've heard that the bobblehead has become a collectors item because of this.
He is is having an awesome season. His record so far is 13-0! He has also been selected for the American League All-Star team.
Thanks for stopping my blog today! Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday!


You have a beautiful family Kris. I can see why the bobble-head would be a keepsake. That condition in the eyes is very rare. Hope your Wednesday is good!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda..I know you are going to have a wonderful day after that great doctor report that you and Jim received!
DeleteI checked out your recipe, most of it isn't allowed on my plan so it will be some time before I can give it a go.
ReplyDeleteI responded to your reply on my blog, I didn't know if you'd be back to check it out or not. Any ideas you can come up with will be appreciated. The problem is the box itself is no longer there. I don't understand it.
One of my nephews has that condition though I never knew it had a name. I think it's probably more common is dogs.
ReplyDeleteHope your husband is feeling much better.
You do have a lovely family, Kris. That's inside and out! I have to check out the recipe - I think I saw it on Multiply, but forget. Your Tigers are playing great!
ReplyDeleteA great photo of Walt with the kids. What a neat photo too of Detroit Tigers pitchers eyes. I am sure that is one way to start a conversation with the ladies. lol :)
ReplyDelete