Today I am thankful that my husband is feeling better. He slept good last night and his coughing episodes are subsiding. I'm thankful that we are going to be able to enjoy a nice weekend up-north at the cottage. I'm also thankful that the sun is shining this morning and the humidity and heat of the last couple weeks has been replaced by temps in the mid 70's with a nice pleasant breeze.
What are you thankful for today?

What a refreshing post! I'm thankful for all the things listed in your picture above and that for now everyone in my family is relatively healthy.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie..yep when you have good health and family surrounding you, there isn't anything better than that to be thankful for. :-)
DeleteI am thankful for your friendship. So glad hubby is feeling better and will be able to go to see your friends up north this weekend. Happy Thursday.
ReplyDeleteAwww..thanks, Linda! I'm thankful for our friendship as well! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAlthough we're going to have another scorching hot day in the city, I'm thankful for the little bit of cool air in the morning. Hope to have some good weather when I go to the US too. Here I can go out and sit in a park, but it's not the same as sitting on the patio in PJ's surrounded by the dogs. I'm glad your husband is feeling better. I'm sure he and everyone in the family is thankful for that.
ReplyDeleteAbove all, I'm thankful for family and friends and for sites like this one rhat connects us. Have a good Friday
So thankful for all my loving family near and far, that I have a roof over my head and bountiful food and drink. I am also thankful for my 2 best friends that I was able to visit recently in my old neighborhood in Henderson, Nevada. Thankful too for this beautiful milder climate that I am now experiencing in my new home of Washington. I love going for walks now and I am just amazed at all of the gorgeous flowers that I see everywhere I go.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful that I found this post and realized I hadn't checked in on it! You are off enjoying your weekend with friends, and I'm thankful that Walt is feeling better and hopefully can enjoy the weekend without coughing.
ReplyDelete