![]() |
| http://blog.hostelbookers.com |
My sister and I are now gearing up for the fall craft season. We are adding candy bouquets and ceramic kitchen trivets to the crafts that we will be offering this holiday season.
I'm not wishing summer away by any means but usually halfway through a season I start getting excited for the next season.
What is your favorite season? Are you getting excited for fall?
These are some of the photos that I found on Pinterest..they should get you in the mood for fall!
![]() |
| Pinned from: http://caliology.tumblr.com/post/31703787855 |
![]() |
| Pinned from: http://yourcozyhome.blogspot.com/ |
![]() |
| Pinned from Stumbleupon.com |




I want to wrap a cozy cotton throw around my shoulders & sit at that little table & read a good book while sipping hot cocoa. I love fall but I think spring is my favorite because of all the beautiful flowers that start blooming. Of course if it weren't for summer we wouldn't have one of my favorite foods of all time, fresh from the farmer's market sweet corn!
ReplyDeleteFall is my favorite season here. The trees, the drier air, no bugs. I'm not quite ready for it yet, but I do enjoy it when it comes.
ReplyDeleteFall has always been my favorite season. I love the cool air, blue skies, the smells of fall. The maple trees put on a show and in the mountains, it is like a painters canvas. I do the same as you...look forward to one season and half way through, start thinking of the next. Thankful we have 4 seasons here. Like Julie said...no bugs!
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely my favourite time of the year too, I love the smells, which is something I can't say about summer. I suppose all the seasons have their own beauty, but I love the colours of autumn and love the photos you've chosen too.
ReplyDeleteYum - that cider sure looks good! I don't get nearly as excited for Fall as I did when we lived "up north". I do miss going to the orchard and getting fresh apples and cider. The seasons changing are more subtle here in Florida. Those of us who live here do notice the differences. I guess, now, winter is my favorite time, because we can turn off the AC and open the windows! Winter also means that hurricane season is over!
ReplyDeleteI was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and they have fall items on sale already and two isles over they were putting out the Christmas ornaments. I thought it strange since they are moving across the street soon. I'm getting back into my card making so I was checking their supplies.
ReplyDeleteI love summer. It is my favorite season of all. I love that the daylight lasts longer. It feels in some ways more relaxed even though we are still very busy with games, cheerleading practice, work, etc., but I love when we can sleep in and stay up later. We can watch movies, go grab some ice cream or shaved ice and sit outside under the stars, swimming, fairs, and just enjoy life and not follow the more strict routine of a bedtime come the start of school and the thought of cramming so much into our days. I do love fall though for several reasons too, not to mention it's football season. :) I haven't put a lot of thought into fall just yet, especially this week since it has been HOT & HUMID. Heat doesn't bother me at all, but I could live with out this crazy humidity.
ReplyDelete