Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello Labor Day Weekend!



Summer's last big hurrah is upon us!  Walt and I usually head up north for Labor Day weekend but this year we have decided to have a relaxing holiday weekend at home.  We will probably do a little BBQing this weekend and hopefully enjoy a bonfire or two.  We are also planning on going to the Michigan State Fair.  Lauren and my brother in-law John have a table at the fair and will be signing copies of their Michigan State Fair book.  Tonight we have Walt's cousin's 50th wedding anniversary party to attend.  They are a fabulous couple and their marriage deserves to be celebrated.  I'm looking forward to a nice night out!  

Whatever your plans might be for this weekend, I wish you a wonderful time!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your relaxing holiday weekend will be sort of busy - but fun busy! Will look forward to hearing about it in another blog!! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be having a cookout tomorrow too. I'm going to show my sister how to make gazpacho, so we can have that too. Enjoy the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so nice, have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holiday weekend, sounds like a fun time and you dont even have to leave home to do it. You are right, after this weekend, we are downhill to colder weather, but I am ready. The humidity drains my energy.

    ReplyDelete