I honestly don't think we can go more than one day without getting snow. It is coming down as I type this and to top it off we have a blast of arctic air moving across our state. On the bright side, at least we are halfway through winter now!
We have a big family celebration today for my uncle's 70th birthday. It is a surprise party and I am so looking forward to being with all of my cousins, aunts and uncles today to celebrate!
In an attempt to warm up, I thought I would post some of my favorite "warm and cozy" pictures from Pinterest. I'm truly addicted to that site. Wishing everyone a warm and cozy, Saturday! Thanks for stopping by!
![]() |
| From the blog: http://dreamingofawhitechristmas.tumblr.com/ |
![]() |
| http://nicolepachulski.buzznet.com/photos/default/?id=68449493 |




I know you will so glad when winter is past, not present. We dont have the snow, but 21 degrees is really cold for us. I cant get my hands and feet warm. I can put on layers and layers, but they still are cold. The pictures of 'winter' are so nice....there is nothing like a fire in the fireplace, a blanket and a good book. Hope you enjoy the surprise party this evening and seeing all your extended family. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLinda..I am the same way! I have the hardest time warming up. I have one of those heating bean bags (Bed Buddy) that you put in the microwave and I usually have that laying on the top of my feet when I am watching TV..haha.
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I was showing my friend June a short video that my sister sent me of one of my great-nieces' birthday. She wasn't wearing a shirt and was probably barefoot - hot like her mother. I just remember that the houses were kept too hot in the winter; the warmest I ever have mine is 68º F. Then, of course, the air conditioning freezes me in the summer.
ReplyDeleteEarlier today I saw Betty White talking about her 92nd birthday. Hope everyone is able to make your uncle's birthday party. Looking forward to seeing some photos.
Hi Brenda! We keep our house set at 69 degrees all winter long. If my mom is staying with us we usually put it up to 71. She is cold all the time! We do have a pile of blankets and a fireplace that we turn to when the temps get really low though.
DeleteHave fun at the party today!! It's always good to celebrate special occasions and get as many family and friends together as possible. Hope you have some photos to share with us! Those are definitely warm and cozy photos!! We have had to put the furnace back on, to take the chill off at night. A little too cold here for my liking!
ReplyDeletelove the cozy pictures!
ReplyDelete