Five Favorite Moments:
1.Wednesday was so fun. Had a wonderful family dinner.
2. Sunday night was great. We had dinner with our friends, Jim and Karen. We haven't seen them in so long. It was nice to do some catching up with them.
3. Had a quiet night at home by myself on Tuesday. I drank french vanilla cappuccino and read the book, A Father's Love by David Goldman.
4. I organized and cleaned my bedroom.
5. The special text message I received from a dear friend.
Some of my favorite quotes and pictures from the internet this week:
![]() |
| So true..LOL! |
![]() |
| Mallorca, Spain via trekearth.com |
![]() |
| Michigan in the winter! |
![]() |
| http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/ |





I like that, and may have to give it a try on my Friday posts too. Your pictures that you chose are really good....some spring-like, some thought provoking, all good! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! Have a great weekend!
DeleteLove, love, love that last picture. I just adore old vintage wood kitchen tables. Last year I found an old table base almost identical to the one in the picture & I finally recently added a top. We're using it now in our dining area. It's dinette size but it's all we have for now so better than no table at all. I love the white but mine is a rich butter yellow on the base with oak stain on the top. Have you scanned my photos yet? I'm very anxious to see them. Loved the Popes quote too. Have a nice weekend cousin.
ReplyDeleteDeb..I love vintage furniture too. I wish I could decorate with it more. If I had your talent I would!! I tried scanning in the photos and it kept scanning to a pdf file and I know you would much rather have them in a jpeg file. I figured out last night what I was doing wrong. I'll email you some tomorrow. Love and hugs to you cousin!
DeleteI love the last picture, especially! Lilacs are my favorite flower of all time (and we can't grow them in Florida!). Just beautiful! Your quiet night, all alone, sounds heavenly. Wishing you a great weekend, Kris!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos and quotes. I knew the one from Mallorca was somewhere in the Mediterrean even before I saw the caption.
ReplyDelete