Good morning! Here's my ten thoughts on this Tuesday morning!
1. It is dangerously cold this morning. The windchill temp is -10F. I think the arctic blast is suppose to stick around for most of the week. I feel bad for the kids who have to walk to school or stand at the bus stops this morning.
2. I'm having lunch with my friend Donna, today. I can't wait to do some catching up. We have missed a couple of our monthly lunch dates. She suggested that we go to Olive Garden. Sounds good to me!
3. I'm really looking forward to going to our camper. I've heard from three other couples who are going up this weekend. It should be a fun time around the campfire!
4. Lindsay will start her classroom observation assignment tomorrow. She is really happy that she was given a 3rd grade class and the school is actually right between our house and the university. She will have to be in the classroom for 30 hours this semester. Between school, work and the classroom observation, she is going to be one busy person!
5. I'm way overdo for a haircut! I'm going to try and get into the salon before we go up north this weekend.
6. I'm starting to see TV commercials for Detroit Tigers tickets! That can only mean one thing..spring training is getting close! Yep..only 3 weeks until pitchers and catchers report to spring training camp!
7. Did I already mention how excited I am to be going up to our camper this weekend?
8. I started a "Family Florida Vacation 2014" board on Pinterest this weekend. It's fun to pin pictures of things we love about Florida and things we want to do while we are there.
9. Time to warm up my coffee cup....
10. Coming up with 10 thoughts was difficult today! Wishing everyone a terrific Tuesday!

I always think I can do '5 or 10' things to list and usually can manage 3-4 and then I am stumped. I know you enjoy going to your camper and hope this coming weekend is no different. The picture at the end of today's blog is beautiful. Olive Garden, yummmm....have fun catching up.
ReplyDeleteIt's difficult to come up with 10 things to write about for me. I hope Lindsay enjoys her classroom experience. Hope your campfire this coming weekend is a big one, because it sounds like it's going to be cold to me.
ReplyDeleteI love Olive Garden. Their salad & bread sticks are my favorite. I'm hoping Mark & I go there for our anniversary. February 4th is our 36th! Your camper sounds like lots of fun. I'm also long overdo for a haircut. My bangs were in my eyes so I snipped a little off myself! Your temps are just a little too low for my blood. We're having highs in the upper 40's. I wish it was warmer but at least ice crystals aren't forming on my eyelashes!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the camper and with your friends!! Good lunch today, too! I think I'm doing a girlfriend lunch on Friday this week. I just did Tuesday Tidbits today, because I can rarely come up with more than a few points of interest. I'm glad Lindsay is happy with her classroom assignment school! Hope to see some photos of your (very cold!!) weekend at the camper!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your camping trip - I can't imagine this time of year.
ReplyDelete