My Throwback Thursday photo is of my daughter Lauren and my niece Melanie. It was taken at the Atlantic ocean when we were on vacation in 1996. We were visiting Walt's cousin's family who live in Connecticut. It was such a fun vacation. His cousin took us to Boston for the day and gave us a wonderful tour. We also visited a huge aquarium, which I believe was in Rhode Island. I would love to visit the east coast again!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is having a great day!

What a nice picture & a good memory. I simply adore the Atlantic Ocean. Many happy memories of seeing it for the first time w' my sister, Cheryl. I miss her so much. Also I got to know my other sister, Charlene through multiple visits. They both lived in Plymouth, MA. We could walk to the beach from Cheryl's house.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute, and at "that" age...too young and too old! Thanks for sharing the memory. Looks like a couple of cargo ships in the distant background. I've never been up in any of the New England states...no farther than New York, anyway. I love your family photos and memories, Kris.
ReplyDeleteIt would be fantastic to repeat this photo! Thanks for sharing your memories.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo!
ReplyDelete