My Throwback photo is of Matthew when he was about 11 or 12 years old and when snow was actually fun! It was a snow day and he spent his day off from school building a snow fort. By the looks of the photo, there is also a snowman in the process of being built. I miss those days so much!

Such a great photo, and my goodness - he hasn't changed!!
ReplyDeleteHandsome young man. I remember building a snow fort like that when I was living with your mom & dad. Well maybe not actually building it, but playing around it. Yeah, snow is lots more fun when you're a kid.
ReplyDeleteHow I wish I had some actual photos of me playing in the snow when I was little. Thank goodness, I still remember how much fun it was. Terri's right. Matt hasn't changed at all, and as for time when is someone going to discover how to slow it down I wonder!
ReplyDelete