Monday, June 30, 2014

A New Week!

Mondays are usually not a favorite of mine but going on a 3 mile walk with Lauren this morning made it a whole lot better!  I was surprised at how humid it was already.  I'm glad we went when we did because I think it is going to be a scorcher this afternoon.  I hope we get that summer storm that is predicted for today.

There isn't too much to write about today so I will leave you with some photos I took on our walk this morning.

Have a wonderful week everyone!



On our way to the lake...

I love the beautiful houses we see on our walk.

8 comments:

  1. Kris your pictures are breathtaking.....loved the stella daylilies and the ducks.....nature is 'all decked out' for sure! Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I hope your week is off to a great start so far!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I could walk there everyday, I think (unless there is ice & snow!). Just beautiful, Kris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terri! Summer is so beautiful in Michigan. I just wish we didn't have to deal with our stupid winters! Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Those are beautiful photos, so I can see why you enjoyed your walk. I think we're supposed to get some storms later on this week too - in some parts of Spain tomorrow. At least for now it's not too warm at night. I hate it when we have 'tropical' nights. Thanks for sharing your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! They are still saying storms are heading our way and it is suppose to bring in cooler temps..yay! Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. We've been unusually cool for the past month. Tomorrow we're supposed to get close to 90 though. That's a tad too warm for us! Still enjoying this lovely weather after too many years in the dessert. Love the lake shot, Krissy. I've really gotta start walking more than I currently do. I've had such an irregular heartbeat lately. Good for you that your getting some good exercise. I do my free weights 3 times a week but need more cardio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb. I love getting outside and walking. It is so much better than going to the gym. Yeah I agree...90 is too hot! I love the high 70's or low 80's.

      Delete