Sunday, June 29, 2014

Busy Weekend

It has been a busy couple of days but I have enjoyed every minute of it.  Walt and I left Friday morning to take our camper to the campground that we will be at during the summer months.  The weather was perfect for our short trip.  We cleaned the camper really well and got the cupboards organized with "summer" supplies.  I'm so glad that we took a day to do this.  When we go back up on Thursday we won't have much to do other than to start enjoying our long weekend!

Last night we had a great time at our great-niece's high school graduation party.  Jenna is the granddaughter of Walt's brother, Chuck.  We had a wonderful visit with Chuck's family.  I made plans with both of my nieces to spend an afternoon at the park with them and their children.

Laundry is what's on tap for today.  I have a mountain of it!


Sunset on Lake George
Saturday morning

Walt enjoying the sunset from our friend's pontoon boat.
Sunrise on the beach
Add caption

6 comments:

  1. Add caption: Bring me a drink and some bug spray! Lovely photos, Kris. I know you're counting the days until you go back. Until then, enjoy your days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhh......

    That's my caption!! LOL What a beautiful place, Kris. You will have such a great time there, this summer! Great memories waiting to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caption; Chill here & leave your worries behind! Lovely photos Krissy, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pictures of some real beautiful sights. It looks like it would be so peaceful there. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie..it is so peaceful there. It is a great place to relax. Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. LOL..I didn't realize the one pic had "add caption"..I'm glad I missed that because I loved the captions you all came up with!

    ReplyDelete