I am so happy to see Friday arrive! I really don't have much to post about but wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend. We have dinner plans with friends and I would love to go to a farmer's market and also a flea market or two this weekend. Walt has to work but I am not complaining because it is overtime and the extra money really helps.
Last night the evening temp was on the cool side. We made a nice bonfire and enjoyed a glass of wine. I brought out my iPad and played some 70's music on Spotify. It was a nice and relaxing night. Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend!


Sounds like some good plans for the weekend. I don't know if I ever commented on the weather in Michigan. One of my sisters who lives near Cincinnati says she always gets cold when they go to Michigan, so I sure you enjoyed your bonfire (or bombfire as one of my cousin writes).
ReplyDeleteBrenda..Michigan does have it's share of cold days but typically our summers are hot and often really humid. I have a feeling that our summer this year is going to be much cooler than normal. It's almost like we haven't totally recovered from the winter we had..haha.
DeleteA perfect evening! Wish we had some of that 'cool'. It is unbearable hot, humid and sticky when I got outside; thus I stay inside! Have a good weekend Kris.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame ya..turn the AC on and enjoy!
DeleteHubby & I are going to take a ferry to Bainbridge Island. I haven't been on a ferry since moving to Washington so I am looking forward to it. I read they have a Saturday Farmers market there so I will definitely check that out. I love Farmers Markets. Enjoy your weekend. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteHave fun on Bainbridge Island! I hope you take some pictures. I would love to see what it looks like! I love Farmers Markets too..I wish we had more around us. Love ya!
Delete