1. Why is losing weight so hard?
2. I always start off the day with good intentions but before lunch time arrives, I've already blown my healthy eating plan for the day.
3. I need to stop with the negative thoughts..lol.
4. On a positive note - Walt has lost 12 lbs so far!
5. I'm happy for my daughter Lindsay. She got a job tutoring a young boy this summer. She is also coaching so between the two jobs she should be good until school starts back up.
6. No dinner planning tonight. We are having leftovers. Yay!
7. The picture at the top of my post was taken when we were in Florida. It was on Disney's Animal Kingdom safari ride. What an amazing experience that was!
8. We have a hot and muggy day on tap for us. I also heard there might be some strong storms moving in.
9. USA's victory over Ghana in the World Cup yesterday was so exciting! My son Matt, has gotten me into watching the games. I wonder why professional soccer has never really made it here in America? It really is an exciting game to watch.
10. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts for this Tuesday. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Leftovers are the best! Maybe professional soccer (called football in Europe) isn't so popular in the US, butI think it's a popular sport that kids play. I have a photo of one of my great-nieces who is 4 and she's on a team. She's so cute! Her mother was a goalkeeper when she was little. They're like two peas in a pod. Enjoyed reading your thoughts and love the photo.
ReplyDeleteYes..soccer is so popular with kids. Matt played when he was little. I can imagine how cute your 4 year old great-niece is...they are so adorable when they are that small and are running up and down the soccer field. :-)
DeleteAny time I dont have to cook is a good day! The picture is so clear and bright and I know that was a good tour. Oh, I knew they were playing last night and I totally forgot to watch. Proud of the USA.
ReplyDeleteLinda..I took that picture on my cell phone. It actually turned out better than the picture that Walt took with our regular camera..Lol.
DeleteI usually enjoy the leftovers for my lunches. Joe isn't much for eating leftovers (except chili, which just gets better!). I enjoyed your 10 thoughts, and wish I had an answer to losing weight. The soccer game was exciting! We were having dinner in a restaurant with three TVs tuned in, so got to see that first amazing goal. I'm not a big soccer fan, but that was exciting!
ReplyDeleteAhh..chili is so good as a leftover! I love spaghetti the next day or so too.
Delete