Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Ten Thoughts On Tuesday!
1. It has been a raining off and on all day.
2. Despite the rain, I was still able to get a 2.2 mile walk in!
3. I'm trying my hardest to lose 30 lbs.
4. I'm looking forward to Thursday. We are going out for dinner with the kids and their significant others. It is going to be so fun having everyone together!
5. I still miss Multiply.
6. I've been searching for some good camping recipes to take with us when we go camping for the 4th of July weekend.
7. I really need to drink more water. How much water do you drink in a day?
8. We rented Anchorman 2. I loved it but then again I love almost everything that Will Ferrell is in.
9. I'm out of thoughts!
10. Done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so excited to go out with you guys! Also, you must stop using "I can't think of any more thoughts" as numbers. You owe us two thoughts this week, Mom! Oh and I drink 10-14 cups of water a day. SEE YOU THURSDAY! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Okay..I don't want to short you on thoughts. So here you go: 1.My current obsession on Pinterest is pinning to my Cafes, Bistros, and Pubs Around The World board. 2. I learned today that there is a pub called, The Library Pub. I wish I could drink that much water! I was reading about the benefits and it something I really need to work on. Can't wait to see you Thursday!
DeleteJoe does not like Will Ferrell, so I never get to see any of his movies. I still miss Multiply too. I miss being able to have conversation, easily, when commenting on posts. It's so hard to remember to go back and see if anyone else responded to a post I commented on. How do you have 30 more pounds to lose? You look so good, and didn't you lose that much already? I need to lose the 50 I lost, plus 20 or 30 more. Geesh. Have fun on Thursday!!
ReplyDeleteTerri, I miss the same thing. It was very interactive and they mastered all the areas (photos album, posts, friends list, comments..etc). Since I have known you, I have probably lost 20-30 lbs 3 or 4 times..lol. The problem is I can't keep it off. I get so mad at myself. All that work to lose the weight, just to put it back on after a year or so. Are you doing WW right now?
DeleteI third the motion about Multiply, especially with whatever Blogger is doing now days. I have to hunt and hunt to find current posts, and I dont like it! I need to drink more water and I know it, but I have never liked water. My doc fusses at me every time I go...so I try to drink more and then lose it...lol Have a good time at dinner with all your kids and their others.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm not the only one that has noticed that Blogger has made it harder to see current posts. For some reason when I click on your blog from my readers list it keeps taking me to a post of yours from October!
DeleteI drink lemon water every morning. Then the rest of the day I fail. I usually only end up drinking the equivalent of about 3 or 4 glasses. I even like water, but I like my ice tea more! Lol. Slightly off subject, I just watched "Sleepless in Seattle". I love that movie, & not just because I live in Seattle. Do you like it? Have you ever seen the movie "Return To Me"? That is one of my all time favorites. I've probably seen it at least 4 times if not more. David Duchovny & Minnie Driver are so perfect in it & I love Carroll O'Connor. For some reason he kinda reminds me of my dad.
ReplyDeleteDeb..this is so weird that you would ask me about Return To Me. I was just thinking about that movie yesterday! It has to be in my top 5 favorite movies. I haven't watched it in awhile and I was thinking that it was time that I pop into the DVD player! I also love Sleepless in Seattle...it is a true classic. Another favorite that comes to mind is, You've Got Mail.
DeleteI still miss Multiply too! The other day I was thinking of the new comments and posts I'd see when I opened the page. I loved how it was laid out. Oh how I wish I'd known you were looking for camping recipes!. A few weeks ago I posted a link for a free camping recipes cookbook on Lanie's page on facebook. If I see it free again, I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteAww..I'm bummed I missed that post!
DeleteI love, love, love "You've Got Mail". Gonna have to watch that one next! I want to spend significant time in her adorable book store.
ReplyDelete