Saturday, October 4, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!

If feels so good to be lounging around this morning.  The coffee always tastes so much better on the weekend! It's a very cool morning here.  I even heard my furnace kick on!

We have two birthdays to celebrate this weekend.  We usually try to celebrate my son in-law and son's birthday together but because of their work schedules we have to do them separate this year.  Corey is having a birthday breakfast today and my son, Matthew, will have a birthday dinner tomorrow night.  It should be a fun filled birthday weekend!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! 

The Birthday Boys





4 comments:

  1. Have fun with the birthday boys! It is a beautiful fall weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the two and hope everyone has a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Cumpleanos to the guys. Enjoy your weekend. It's gorgeous here in Bothell where we've moved. I totally love it. I'll send pics soon of our "new" place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your guys had a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete