Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ten Thoughts On Tuesday....



I took photo when we visited the cider mill last month.

1. Fall is in full swing here in Michigan.  Today it's cool (55F) with rain showers.

2. Have you used the recipe site Supercook.com?  You type the ingredients you have on hand and it will come back with recipes that you can make.  I wanted to make a soup recipe for tonight and it looks like I will be making sweet potato chili!  I love that site.  

3. The Detroit Tigers didn't last very long in the playoffs.  Baltimore swept them. Hopefully we can get our bullpen in order for next season.

4. I'm going to a Pampered Chef party on Friday.  The best part of it is that an old friend of mine from elementary school is the one hosting the party.  I recently reconnected with her on Facebook and before that I hadn't seen or heard from her in over 25 years!

5. The new TV season has started for many of the shows.  I watched the new series, A to Z.  The first show was really good.  It's about a couple named Andrew and Zelda.   The show opens up with:  "Andrew and Zelda date for eight months, three weeks, five days, and one hour. This television program is the comprehensive account of their relationship."  Is there a new series that you are excited about?

6. My son started a new job last month as a waiter at Max & Erma's.  It's very close to the university that he attends and he seems to really enjoy it.  I wasn't sure how he would like waiting tables but the money is good and he really enjoys working with the public.

7. I think this weekend I am going to spend some time decorating the house for Halloween/Fall. 

8. 78 days until Christmas!

9. We will be moving our camper soon to the campground that we do our winter camping at.  I can't wait to have our camper all set up and ready for us to use on the weekends!  It's such a nice getaway.

10.  Thanks for stopping by to check out my 10 thoughts!  Wishing everyone a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your ten thoughts. I have never heard of the website about cooking, but will definitely check it out. 78 days!!!! Whoa, slow down time. Have a nice evening Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to catch up with your news, Kris! I haven't been to a Pampered Chef party in ages, though I have most of the products. They are fun, the food is good, and the products are quality. Let us know if you get something good, please! Ahhh....Christmas. It will be here in a blink, won't it. We haven't started watching a new series yet (other than Outlanders), but we are sure hooked on some old ones! Revenge is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cooking site. I've used similar sites but not that particular one. I'm thinking about doing lots of cooking this weekend as we'll be having rain and cooler temperatures too. I enjoy watching Criminal Minds and programmes like that, but would much rather read than watch TV. Sorry about your team. I think the Cincinnati Reds really stank again.

    ReplyDelete