Thursday, October 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday!




Throwback Thursday always proves that time sure does fly!  I've always loved this picture of my kids.  Lindsay - 5, Matthew - 3, and Lauren - 8.  

It has been a long time since I've posted.  I've been busy with work and with the grind of everyday life.  The last time I posted was right after my mom had surgery for her fractured hip. Her recovery has been amazing.  She no longer needs a walker or cane!  She is the youngest 84 year old I know!

Walt and I are doing good on our weight loss efforts.  I'm going to write more about it in a future post but so far I have lost 21 lbs and Walt has lost 24 lbs!  

I was going to post a longer update but I can't keep my eyes open..Lol.  I bet I'm sleeping before my head hits the pillow tonight!  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit my page....See you all tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo! Wonderful news about your mother's quick recovery and your weight loss. Hope you've had a good night's rest too as it's Friday almost lunchtime for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo! I have one of my kids that I just love....I'll have to post it someday. I'm so glad you're mom is doing so well! You are so blessed to have her with you.

    Congratulations on the weight loss - I want to hear how you managed it. I'm still trying and getting no where. I haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong.

    It's good to see you post today. I haven't been blogging much either but hope to post something soon....maybe today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Julie! I bet you are so busy with the wedding plans...is the wedding this month? Looking forward to seeing an update from you and can't wait to see the pic of your kids! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Brenda! I slept so good last night..I'm ready to attack the day. Enjoy your lunch and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news about your Mother's recovery. She is a great example to others who are having or have had hip surgery. At our age, it is a hard one to get over. I applaud her. Your children were as precious then as now and I know you love remembering. Congratulations on the weight loss. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute picture of your kiddos! I'm so happy my aunt is doing so well. She is an amazing lady & I love her dearly. Congrats on the weight loss success. I bet you feel great too.
    Hugs, cousin Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo!! Can't wait to hear about your diet.

    ReplyDelete