This is my favorite way to Christmas shop - a hot cup of coffee, warm comfy blanket and my laptop. There are no crowds and it is completely stress free! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Havent started, but Jim and I have been talking about it, and how we have to really cut down this year. But.....if everyone is here, it will be a Merry Christmas for sure!
My daughter is planning on making most of her gifts too. I am so excited to get mine! I LOVE homemade gifts! Do you have an idea of what you might make?
Thanks Terri for the nice comment about my page! I love shopping online...my sis and I go out on Black Friday but last year it wasn't anything like previous years. Everyone had their big sales on Thanksgiving so it was like going out on a normal day.
Havent started, but Jim and I have been talking about it, and how we have to really cut down this year. But.....if everyone is here, it will be a Merry Christmas for sure!
ReplyDeleteHaving your family with you will be the best gift ever!
DeleteI've been thinking about making a lot of my gifts, but haven't begun yet. Shopping your way is good too. Hope you're having a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is planning on making most of her gifts too. I am so excited to get mine! I LOVE homemade gifts! Do you have an idea of what you might make?
DeleteYes. Yes I have!! And I do mine the same way you do yours! No Black Fridays for me!! Love your Autumn page, Kris. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri for the nice comment about my page! I love shopping online...my sis and I go out on Black Friday but last year it wasn't anything like previous years. Everyone had their big sales on Thanksgiving so it was like going out on a normal day.
DeleteFinally I started earlier this year :-) I have the grandkids shopping almost done. there's 10 of them so better to shop early.
ReplyDeleteI haven't shopped online. I can see how it be more relaxing though ;)
Good for you! I bet it feels good to be ahead of the crowds this year!
DeletePerfect way to Christmas shop. I have not started yet, bit too early for me yet. Hugs
ReplyDeleteEven when I start early I end up still shopping right up to Christmas Eve. Hopefully this year will be different. Hope your weekend is going good!
Delete