Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Our New Craft!

It's hard to believe that our first craft show of the season is only 9 days away! In addition to our gift baskets, my sister and I have been working on a some new crafts for this holiday season.  Today we started making Mason Jar candles.  I love how they turned out.   I hope they do well at the show!  




 


4 comments:

  1. I love your header Kris...you are very good at making those. And I love, love, love that mason jar candles....I bet you will sell tons of those. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new craft!! If I was closer, I would buy a few for gifts, so I'm sure you will sell out! Great idea! I agree with Linda, regarding your page. It looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Linda and Terri. I'd love to have some as gifts too, so I know they will be a big success!

    ReplyDelete