Well the last time I blogged we were in the process of updating our living room. I can't believe that was over 5 months ago! Since that post we have also updated our basement and are currently working on our small bathroom (powder room). We have been so busy but it feels so good to see the progress we are making. Here are some pictures of our living room. We got rid of the carpeting and installed a wood laminate floor. We also painted and bought new furniture. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I still have a couple of things on my to-do list. I want to hang some family photos up and I would like to change the curtains.
Thanks for stopping by! Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!





Kris, everything looks so nice, and I know you are glad it is done...or almost done, but the work was worth it.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda!
ReplyDeleteVery nice and cosy. I have laminate flooring in my 'office' and the bedroom, but will be replacing it with tile flooring throughout. The laminate flooring that I have isn't water resistant and has darkened places on it from when I had a water problem. Besides, I think it's better to have the same kind of flooring throughout a small place for mine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing us what you've accomplished and welcome back.
Very nice, Kris!! It is so good to see you back here!! I've missed you. Hope to see photos of your other projects, too, as you get them done! We love having no carpet in our house! It's amazing the difference it makes.
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you, Kris! I like what you've done in your living room, I think we need pictures of the other rooms you mentioned as well ;). I haven't been much better at blogging lately, but I really have missed hearing from you. BTW...I LOVE the bicycle pillow!! Where did you find it??
ReplyDelete