Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Warm and Sunny Tuesday!

Southeastern Michigan has been enjoying some beautiful weather lately and today is no exception! The forecast calls for sunny skies and the high temp reaching 84 F! 

We had wonderful weather for our camping trip this past weekend.  It was our first camping trip of the summer season.  We aren't sure how many times we are going to be able to camp this summer because we have several graduations and weddings that are quickly filling up our weekends! 

Below are some photos from our camping trip.  Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday!










4 comments:

  1. Yum to that dinner!! Sure looks good. Glad you got away for your first camping trip of the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think one of my favorite things about camping is that Walt is the one that does the cooking...lol.

      Delete
  2. Forgive me, I am a little slow these days, and I just found your blog. So glad we both decided to come back. Always enjoy seeing your pictures when you have been camping...looks like fun, and the food....yummmm. Have a great Friday and upcoming weekend Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all over that corn! I love corn on the cob. Camping, how fun. Love the long road pic.

    ReplyDelete