Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Trying To Get Motivated!

Starting a new week after a long holiday weekend is hard!  I'm trying to get myself motivated but I'm still in weekend mode!

We spent most of our weekend working in the yard.  We're still not done but I'm happy with what we accomplished so far.  We also had a fun time at Walt's sister's house on Sunday.  They always throw the best cookouts! Below are some pictures of Walt and I holding our niece.  Can you tell we can't wait to be grandparents?  How about that outfit she has on...Little Miss Patriotic!  

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful week!




3 comments:

  1. You and Walt look pretty good holding a little one! Good practice! :) She is adorable and so is that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little angel has me wanting to be a grandma so badly! One day it will happen! I wish I would have taken a closer picture of her sandals...oh my gosh..they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable. How old is she? How wonderful that being a grandma is possibly in the near future for you.

    ReplyDelete