Thursday, June 2, 2016

Throwback Thursday! Lauren and Corey's Wedding

Happy 4th wedding anniversary to my daughter, Lauren and my son-in-law Corey!  It's hard to believe that it has already been 4 years since that very special day!  I always knew that this day would happen.  Their love and friendship was so special right from the start.  


4 comments:

  1. I was amazed when I saw FOUR years!! I remember your blogs about showers and planning....seems like yesterday!! Happy Anniversary to Corey and Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...time sure does fly! And I'll have Lindsay and Ben's wedding to blog about now!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo. It's so nice to be able to look back and relive the joy. Thank you for stopping by my page and being such a great encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie...it's going to be fun for us to be back to blogging! I have always enjoyed reading your posts! Have a great weekend!

      Delete