Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Best Thing In The World Is.....



Without a doubt for me the best thing in the world is being a Grandma.  I had friends and family members tell me that there wasn't any words that could describe what I was about to experience.  And that being a grandparent was the most incredible love you will experience.  They told me that it didn't mean that you'll love your children any less but that the love you have for a grandchild is a different type of love.  I couldn't understand what they were telling me but sure enough as soon as Graham was born, it all made sense.  

I love every minute with him.  I feel so blessed that Walt and I get to share in a big part of his life.  






2 comments:

  1. He is such a little man! And he does resemble his grandpa! Graham is a very lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He’s beautiful

    ReplyDelete