Thursday, August 9, 2012

Instagram Heaven!

While in Toronto I was in Instagram heaven!  I love this photo app and to have a whole city like Toronto to use Instagram on was a bit overwhelming for me..haha!  Here are some of my Toronto Instagram favorites:

Yonge St.

Tiger fans cheering a Prince Fielder Homerun!

My son..I love this boy!!

The view from our hotel room



4 comments:

  1. Love the Instagram photos! :) And what a wonderful photo of Matt. He looks so grown up. What a handsome young man he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! My older son and younger daughter really like instagram too. What great pics and a fun time! Wonderful family memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great shots, Kris! What a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, you do such a good job taking them. It is a rainy morning in Chattanooga, so gotta get off here and get busy doing inside things today. Have a good Friday and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete