Saturday, August 25, 2012

My To-Do List

As I was enjoying my cup of coffee this morning and reading blogs, I had started a mental list of stuff I would like to get accomplished this weekend.  The mental list has turned into my blog post this morning.  Some items on my list are meaningless but others on the list require more time and attention.

I am so guilty of this!

Get a manicure

Finish transferring my recipes to this site

Buy a new comforter

Start pulling out some of my fall decorations

Make a "Made in Michigan" basket for my friend's fundraiser

Pick out a paint color for my bedroom walls

Select the photos I would like to have put in the collage frame that Lindsay surprised me with

Pick up a fresh bouquet for the mason jar my friend Donna gave me

Buy Coffee (thank goodness I had some packages of coffee that I brought back from the hotel in Toronto..lol)

Create an Instagram Tab on my page

7 comments:

  1. Whew, I got tired just reading all you want to do in one day! I would have to do 1 a day. But I believe you are as organized as I am, and lists are very important. Hope you do get all or some of what you want to do, done. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have today and tomorrow to get it done:-) The nails are waiting until tomorrow and so is the paint color.

      Delete
  2. That is quite a list! Let us know how you are doing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO THAT!! I make my to-do list, but always add to it things I did that weren't originally on it, then cross it off. It just feels so good to look at all those things crossed off!

    Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw all kinds of glasses -for wine, water,etc.- made. of Mason jars and thought of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh an instagram tab on my page! Hadn't thought of that. Your sure busy. I hope you have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of an Instagram tab on your page. May have to do that with mine...if I can figure it out. :) lol And I love the quote at the top of your post. I am guilty of that as well. I love marking things off my to-do list. I made my list of things to do for September the other day and it seems to be growing longer and longer. lol

    ReplyDelete