Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Ten Thought Tuesday!
I haven't done a Ten Thought Tuesday post in ages! Here it goes:
1. I love blogger!
2. Lately I have a weird obsession with mason jars. I think Pinterest might be to blame..lol
3. It is a cool and rainy day here. I think a pot of chili for dinner sounds perfect for a day like today.
4. My son Matthew has started the process of applying to colleges. He is my baby, not going to lie, I am having a hard time with this..LOL.
5. Walt has worked 3 weekends in a row. I am hoping that he gets this Saturday off.
6. Next Sunday, my cousin who I haven't seen in 34 years, is flying in from Washington!
7. My mom was tested for Parkinson Disease and the results came back negative!!
8. I feel happy and peaceful today
9. I'm excited for Fall to arrive and football!
10. As always..I leave number 10 to wish everyone a terrific and blessed Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I always enjoyed your 10 thoughts and glad it is up and running again! Good news about your Mom's test; my mother's heart goes out to you about your son's college search...it hurts, but again, we are proud of them too...ying/yang! I love Mason Jars. Did you see on Pinterest the banana bread baked in jars? I am going to do these for gifts at Christmas. I love that site.
ReplyDeleteHave a good Tuesday and I love Blogger too, even more than I did Multiply!
I'm so happy you are on blogspit!! Great news about your son and your mom. It is harder with the youngest. I can't imagine. My older son is 23 and my younger one is 13. I don't want to think about him growing up too!! You could do Christmas mix cookie or brownies in those jars for Christmas presents! May you have a blessed Tuesday too!!
ReplyDeleteGreat thoughts for the day. I like Blogger too but I find Tumblr more my speed. Fall is my favorite time of the year. For family peace I hope Matthew doesn't apply to the school in An Arbor.
ReplyDeleteLinda - I love blogger more than Multiply too!
ReplyDeleteCinna - I had to laugh at your typo! Blogspit..LOL
Tony - We would disown him..haha
So glad your mom's test returned with good news - that's a big relief, I'm sure. I too love canning jars...the blue ones! :) I have found the pumps for them and love using them for hand soap at our sinks. I store everything in them from flour to marbles!
ReplyDeleteI understand your feelings about your son going off to college. My son and I are close and I won't lie to you...it's rugged!
Julie - I wish I could find more that had the lids with the wire handles, like the one I took a picture of. I wish I would have bought these at the antique store we were at this summer.
DeleteI liked reading your 10 thoughts. I am still trying to get the hand of blogger. I did notice for some reason your blogs aren't appearing on my +1 page..did you save me as a friend or is there something I need to do?
ReplyDeleteWhen you say +1, is that the same as Google+? I posted a link to this post on Google+ and you are in my circles on there. I will look around and see if there is something else that I need to do.
DeleteWonderful news about your mom!
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting me onto your blog.
I love blogger, too. I was here before Multiply and I'm glad I cross posted!
I'm so happy we connected here Cynthia! I'm off to check out your page:-)
DeleteGreat news about your mom!! Praise God! It must be hard to let that last little bird out of the nest. Poor Jeff (our youngest) - we told him we were moving to Florida. He could come with us, or find a place to live in Virginia. He chose to stay, because he already had a good job with Safeway Stores. He was out of school and working full time... guess it was time to part. Have a great reunion with your cousin! Tell us all about it, please!
ReplyDeleteI like blogger too, though i still have to figure stuff out (since it seems there is more flexibility to the page design). Good news for your Mom (and you)!
ReplyDeleteMaggie..I am still learning blogger too but it seems like the best fit coming after Multiply:-)
DeleteKris what great news about your Mom's test results. I can't imagine having to deal with the idea of Ava applying to colleges. I am not ready for that day at all and I still have about 10 years to go (a little less than that). I hope Matt gets into the college he wants though. What no "Go Blue" chants in your house. Illini fans here, but we also cheer for Michigan if they are not playing Illinois and no I am not talking Spartan territory either. lol We can still be friends right?!?! lol I promise I will congratulate you if they win as long as it's not against Illinois or Michigan. Love your list you put together. Looking forward to seeing more. Who knows maybe I will start doing the list as well. :) Glad you are loving blogger so far.
ReplyDeleteMandi..my dislike Michigan goes very deep..LOL. But yes, we can still be friends..haha.
DeleteI so loved reading these from my friend dianahopeless who I haven't seen active on facebook for a long time. I miss her as she wAs one of my first friends on Y360.
ReplyDeleteI'll be happy when I love blogger as much as I did MP. At this moment I'm having some dark thoughts about Stefan and his tweet on Twitter: 'Yes, I'm lying low'. I enjoy most sarcastic comments, but this one is like rubbing salt into a wound. I could say I'm sitting on the top of the wotld. After all, Madrid is 600 metres above sea level. LOL.
There are so many things you can put in jars, Mason or not. And I love your number 10. Have a good day